Pennylane offers individualized consultations that consist of an initial critique and discussion, marketing and promotional guidance and goal-setting at your home or studio. Consultations are catered to the artists’ needs however topics may include: feedback and criticism, focusing a body of work, developing promotional tools, approaching galleries, and identifying an audience.
Consultations last approximately 80 minutes and are held at the artist’s studio or Pennylane's office. Booking at least 3 months in advance is highly recommended.
To prioritize discussion topics and maximize meeting time, please fill out the pre-consultation form one week prior to your appointment date. Follow up consultations are made within 3-4 months time.
- 2018 rates are $100.00 per introductory session.
- All consults outside of downtown Vancouver are held in Pennylane's office (Main and 1st Avenue)
- All consults outside of the lower mainland are $150.00
- Consultations are one-on-one, the addition of one or more persons is subject to a rate increase. See: Small Group Critiques
- Cancellations with a full refund must be made within 48 hours prior to meeting.
To book a session:
- Request to book a session below.
- You will then be contacted with the next available date based on your studio or home location.
- Don't forget to fill out the pre-consultation form a minimum of one week prior to your appointment date.