Pennylane offers individualized consultations that consist of an initial critique and discussion, marketing and promotional guidance and goal-setting at your home or studio. Consultations are catered to the artists’ needs however topics may include: feedback and criticism, focusing a body of work, developing promotional tools, approaching galleries, and identifying an audience.
Consultations last approximately 80 minutes and are held at the artist’s studio or location of choice. Consults are offered twice daily however booking at least 3 months in advance is highly recommended.
To prioritize discussion topics and maximize meeting time, please fill out the pre-consultation form one week prior to your appointment date. Follow up consultations are made within 3-4 months time.
- 2017 rates are $100 per introductory session.
- There is an additional $20 travel fee for meetings taking place outside of the lower mainland, this includes the Northshore, Burnaby, Surrey, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Ladner and Richmond.
- Consultations are one-on-one, the addition of one or more persons is subject to a rate increase. See: Small Group Critiques.
- Cancellations with a full refund must be made within 48 hours prior to meeting.
To book a session:
- Please visit our contact page to request a time.
- You will then be contacted to arrange an agreeable date to meet based on your studio or home location.
- Don't forget to fill out the pre-consultation form a minimum of one week prior to your appointment date.